CHINA FASHION 2010

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Katy Perry's Sexy Style

Famous for her bold style as much as her catchy hits, Katy Perry is one of the hottest young, female stars on the planet. Check out hot photos of our favorite Katy Perry outfits below...

Coming from out of nowhere a little over a year ago, Katy Perry has dominated the musical charts with a string of bubbly pop hits while her constantly changing style has made her a fixture on websites and magazines.

"There are definitely flavors of that 1940s pinup in how I dress," Perry says. And the star has joked she has "ADD when it comes to fashion," adding, "I feel like I'm completely fearless. I take a ton of chances and I never really play it safe."

Her sexy, colorful costumes often leave little to the imagination and can come close to causing the dreaded "wardrobe malfuntion." But the 24-year-old takes precautions to avoid flashing too much skin, "I wear lots of Spanx and Lycra," she commented when asked how she avoids accidently showing more than she bargained for.

And Katy isn't scared to pile on the make-up, "I have acne scars. I'm self-conscious about that, so sometimes I wear too much make-up to cover them up. I got acne at the start of my career - it was a stressful time."

Enjoy our slideshow of some of Katy Perry's most memorable fashion choices and when you're done, leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment